Former Louisville defensive back Jaire Alexander was selected by the Green Bay Packers at No. 18 overall after they acquired the pick in a trade with the Seattle Seahawks at the 2018 NFL Draft in Arlington, Texas, on Thursday.
The Packers acquired the 18th and 248th overall picks from Seattle in exchange for the 27th (acquired from Saints), 76th and 186th overall picks in this year’s NFL Draft.
To hire Jaire Alexander for autograph sessions, meet and greet appearances, speaking engagements and community events, call 262.366.8188 or contact a Mayfield Sports Sales Agent at Mark@MayfieldSports.com
HOMETOWN: Charlotte, North Carolina
DATE OF BIRTH: February 9, 1997
COLLEGE: University of Louisville
- During his career at Louisville, Alexander had 77 tackles and seven interceptions
- Alexander was named Louisville’s starting corner back his sophomore season, earning second team all-ACC accolades
- During his freshman season, Alexander appeared in 12 games, serving as the Cardinals top punt returner
- Alexander attended Rocky River High School in Charlotte, N.C. where he excelled on both sides of the ball, starting at wide receiver and cornerback before committing to play for the University of Louisville
- Second-Team All-ACC (2016)
OFF FIELD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Louisville Cornerback Jaire Alexander: ‘I Separate Confidence From Arrogance’ – Sports Illustrated
- Meet Louisville’s Jaire Alexander, a 1st-round talent who can do it all – USA Today’s DraftWire